Posted at: 2013-03-11, 20:49

Ok, thanks again, i will wait for the final version of widelands face-smile.png

Top Quote
Venatrix
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2013-03-11, 21:36

Odee wrote: Ok, thanks again, i will wait for the final version of widelands

Which version? Final? face-smile-big.png That will take a looong time face-wink.png

Seriously, it will even take a time till the next build.

Two is the oddest prime.

Top Quote
Andrej-SVK
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2013-04-02, 12:40

yeah, because when i have different versions i can not play online because widelands give me an error message: different protocol. I have different os on every machine, ubuntu (i like it so much face-smile.png ) win-xp an stupid win7 home basic face-smile.png At win7 widelands frozing when i want to see what is inside of my building at online mode

Top Quote
Venatrix
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2013-04-04, 08:59

Well, if you can’t use build17 on all systems, there are links on the DownloadPage to provide more up to date versions. The problem, as you already understood, is to have the exactly same version on every OS. So even if you use the latest Windows build for your two Win computers it can be hard to find the same version for Ubuntu (the daily version is in most cases not the same). One solution would be to compile it yourself (it’s not too hard -> BuildingWidelands). Then you could convince Bazaar to use the same version as your both Windows. Then it should work.
BTW: Should there be troubles like a freezing OS happen to the latest version, please post it (here or better on Launchpad). Thanks face-smile.png

Edited: 2013-04-04, 09:00

Two is the oddest prime.

Top Quote