Latest Posts

Topic: Campaigns map missing.

ohz
Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2013-07-07, 19:01

Hi everybody,

I'm playing B17, just finished the first Atlanteans scenario campaign (From Nemesis to Genesis) and the 2nd is missing: "not yet implemented". I use Ubuntu, I'm going to downgrade to B16 to see if there is any difference.

By the way, I was searching for a list of scenario campaign and I didn't found any info about that, I actually don't know how many scenario I have to play until the end of the game.

I wish also to know where can I download other scenarios, not "map" I mean.

Hope my english is not bad, I'm french.

Thanks a lot for you help and let me saying I love your game ! Yay ! Guillaume

Top Quote
Venatrix
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2013-07-07, 20:54

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The reason why there is no other scenario is as it said: There are no more implemented right now. When you played through the tutorial scenarios there are only the normal maps.
Sorry, but the game IS in development, so in the remote future there will be further scenarios. If you have a good idea for one, you can hope to find someone to help you implement it… ;-)

Two is the oddest prime.

Top Quote
ohz
Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2013-07-07, 22:37

Thanks for you answer and thanks for this amazing game ! I will think about that face-smile.png

Top Quote
hjd

Ranking
At home in WL-forums
Posted at: 2013-07-09, 14:10

There was a person on the forum who posted an unofficial campaign with one or two maps. I couldn't find the thread in question right now, but I'm sure someone will remember what I'm talking about.

There's also a couple of multiplayer scenarios and "The green plateau" which is a standalone scenario which is not part of any of the campaigns. You can find these alongside the other regular maps, just tick "load map as scenario" to play with the story.

Ships!

Top Quote