Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Imperials: Stone/Marbel Ratio

Astuur
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-03-07, 20:27

Depending on the map you are playing, you can easily run into problems with Imperials not finding stone ressources soon. Their buildings need a lot of marble in the form of stones and columns. As this is only a subset of stone mining, the amount of marble you can mine is limited. In effect it hinders a fast progression for Imperials in the game, putting them at a noticible disadvantage whithout any compensation that I could see.

I'd vote for increasing the ratio (currently 2 marbles out of 7 stones) by at least one in the distribution.

Being no programmer, I apologize for all my suggestions that imply undue workload and for other misjudgements due to lack of expertise or relevant skills.
I am on Win32, have no means to compile, and rely on prefabricated distributions (Thanks to Tino).

Top Quote
Mendossa

Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2012-11-14, 10:46

I know this is an old post, but I agree ... I prefer to play the Imperalis and noticed that I normally have more stones then marble. Would it be somehow possible that you can manually choose what they produce?

Top Quote
simplypeachy

Ranking
At home in WL-forums
Posted at: 2012-11-15, 22:05

I rarely find that marble is a problem by only using marble according to supply. Have you had trouble with particular maps?

WARNING: New-style view packet not found. There may be strange effects regarding unseen areas.
_aD on IRC

Top Quote