WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-19, 01:04

stonerl wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

Isn't it visible in build 19 how much points each team has gotten in woodgnome (like in collectors)? In trunk9006 I cannot see how much points combined my opponents team has gotten.

Nope, build19 did only show the individual players score. Team score needs to be implemented.

Okay. Maybe the collectors code can be helpful

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-19, 06:50

dreieck wrote:

GunChleoc wrote:

That message is displayed when there the destination of the route for a ware or worker is not there any more or has been shifted to a different economy, e.g. because a road was cut.

And why when loading a game? I did not modify the save file so that the state while the file was on disk did change ...

I don't know without investigating. The economy code has a pretty complex control flow and I am not very familiar with it.

WorldSavior wrote:

stonerl wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

Isn't it visible in build 19 how much points each team has gotten in woodgnome (like in collectors)? In trunk9006 I cannot see how much points combined my opponents team has gotten.

Nope, build19 did only show the individual players score. Team score needs to be implemented.

Okay. Maybe the collectors code can be helpful

Actually, starting from Territorial Time/Lord would be better, since we recently got rid of lots of code duplication between these two and could start using a similar design for other win conditions and hopefully turn that into even more common code.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
dreieck
Version: -git
Ranking
Likes to be here
Posted at: 2019-03-21, 11:49

dreieck wrote:

hessenfarmer wrote:

dreieck wrote:

EDIT: I have more and a bit differnt of this kind: Construction sites waiting for wares, enough wares available. Within around 2 hours of gameplay nothing happens. No wares allocated for the construction sites (the symbol is the lighter version). When I set the slider to the left such that no wares to be stored on construction site and then back to the right, some wares then get allocated to the construction site (symbol becomes the darker variant, but not all).

could you please specify where this constructionsite is located and waht is constructed there?

And, I found also a wood log lying around at a flag for at least 2 hours of gameplay never getting delivered anywhere (also not to a warehouse, there are warehouses in the economy where the log is lying around). Should I do something to specifically report it, or does it maybe fall already under the case reported about above?

Which log do you mean?

It is another savegame, later in gameplay.

• Here is the savegame.
  • The location of the log keeping lying around: 2019-03-18-215358_1600x1200_scrot.png
  • The location of a cunstruction site not getting ware allocated (some more are to the west of it): 2019-03-18-215434_1600x1200_scrot.png

Note that this already has been the case for >2h of game time when I created above savegame and screenshoots.

For a test, I connected everything back into one single economy and I burnt down the one warehouse which I ordered to move out all wares and let the game run for another 20 minutes of game time. The log still was lying around, and the construction site not getting wares allocated.

Then, I was placing a construction site nearby the log which is lying around. This made the log beeing delivered to that new construction site.

• Autosaved replay: Here, and here an autosaved savegame file for the replay (don't know if it is needed, was in the same folder with same filename base).

• Terminal output (combined stdout and stderr) of widelands --verbose: Here (XZ-compressed) (Note that I did a few other things while letting the game run).

EDIT:
For another test, I was destroying all harbours and the abovementioned warehouse and connecting everything into one community by land and having the game run for 20 minutes of game time. Also in this case the mentioned construction sites do not get wares allocated, the mentioned log stays lying around.

• I made another save just after the ~20 minutes of this test: Here.

Then I played a bit more: Constructed a building besides the log which made it delivered to the construction site, and moved the sliders in the construction site's windows to the left and then to the right again which made wares allocated to them.

• Autosaved replay from this: Here (Here the corresponding .wgf)).
  • Terminal output (combined stdout and stderr) of widelands --verbose of the above described test: Here (XZ-compressed).

Related bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1821167.

(empty signature.)

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-28, 22:19

This bug is maybe related to the things dreieck described.

@dreieck: Do you have changed any priorities in the warehouses of the game?

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-31, 18:20

New bug: When I deinstall Widelands (trunk), and when I command "autoremove" then, nothing happens. So I cannot install build19 anymore. With the help of some additional commands at least I can install the newest trunk again. Am I the only one with this problem, and if so: Can anyone help me?

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-31, 20:42

Have you removed the widelands-daily PPA as well? Instructions are on the Download page.

What autoremove should do is remove widelands-data and some fonts.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-31, 21:05

GunChleoc wrote:

Have you removed the widelands-daily PPA as well? Instructions are on the Download page.

Yes

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-31, 21:41

Did you get some error messages?

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-03-31, 21:52

kaputtnik wrote:

Did you get some error messages?

No, it just does nothing, as I had already done "autoremove".

In the past it worked dozens of times. I deinstalled widelands, and autoremove cleared the rest.

When I install then the build19-ppa, it says the following if I try to install widelands (after the "update" command) :

sudo apt install widelands

Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig

Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.

Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig

Einige Pakete konnten nicht installiert werden. Das kann bedeuten, dass Sie eine unmögliche Situation angefordert haben oder, wenn Sie die Unstable-Distribution verwenden, dass einige erforderliche Pakete noch nicht erstellt wurden oder Incoming noch nicht verlassen haben. Die folgenden Informationen helfen Ihnen vielleicht, die Situation zu lösen:

Die folgenden Pakete haben unerfüllte Abhängigkeiten:

widelands : Hängt ab von: widelands-data (= 1:19-1-1~ubuntu16.04.1) aber 1:19-ppa0-bzr9033-201903300731~ubuntu16.04.1 soll installiert werden

E: Probleme können nicht korrigiert werden, Sie haben zurückgehaltene defekte Pakete.

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2019-04-01, 07:56

I could not reproduce this on Ubuntu Bionic. Which Linux version are you running?

BTW I noticed that we don't build Ubuntu Disco for Build 19. I have triggered one, but there's no guarantee that it will work. stonerl did quite a lot of fiddling with CMake in trunk to get Disco to work properly.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote