Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Feature freeze?

GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-10-10, 08:59

Tibor wrote:

I would like to get a list of open bugs sorted by importance, not only summary statistics...

You can do that by clicking on the column header, but there is no way to filter out the Fix Commited bugs that I can see.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Topic Opener
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-10-10, 10:28

You could filter the bugs by milestone and importance by using the advanced search. But the resulting list isn't like the one Tino provides. See here

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
Tibor

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-10-10, 20:11

kaputtnik wrote:

You could filter the bugs by milestone and importance by using the advanced search. But the resulting list isn't like the one Tino provides. See here

Thanks, it was useful. When I look at critical and high bugs, there is no show-stopper there for me

more specifically:

• editor crashes unexpectedly - this is almost fixed
  • soldier stuck in battle animation loop - this is probably also fixed, just not closed
  • Secondary and Third Alternative Tool no longer reset to the first tool if you let go of the button - was not this one fixed yet?

So generally I think it is good time for a feature freeze and official release in after 2 or 3 months... If we will wait till no-bug time, I am afraid it will never come...

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-10-10, 21:09

Tibor wrote:

• Secondary and Third Alternative Tool no longer reset to the first tool if you let go of the button - was not this one fixed yet?

This is fixed. The bug is only still open because it has regressed twice and we still want to write a unit test for it.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote