Latest Posts

Topic: Multiplayer?

aamirus

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2009-11-10, 00:08

Does anyone who speaks English play multiplayer (or this game at all) anymore???

Top Quote
Nasenbaer
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-11-10, 00:36

Hi aamirus,

most of the players around are speaking English (even if they are from another country and have another mothertounge ;)).

So you will surely find someone to play online.

The internet gaming lobby is most of the times empty, so best check the chat if someone is currently waiting for a game.

Okay.. I'll go to bed now face-wink.png - Wish you much fun playing.

Top Quote
Andrej-SVK
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2013-04-02, 13:31

Hi, at home i have three computers with different os. 1-ubuntu, 2-win xp, 3-win7. At local LAN i can not play between 1-2 or 1-3. Yeah, nice face-sad.png linux and windows are different. At linux i have latest non official 17 release because there are many bugs, for example many time i can not attack other players. But when i play between 2-3 my computer frozen when i click on building, for example when i will see what is inside of that building (win7). At win i use latest 17 release. When i make server with free game my friends jus see the red X. What i have done wrong?

Top Quote
ixprefect

Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2013-04-06, 10:42

I remember that there were some bugs on Windows with regards to hosting the game, at least in some older versions. Have you tried with Linux as the host? I thought those problems were fixed at some point, but that may have been after build-17, and since I don't use Windows myself, I'm not sure about this.

As a general rule, you have to use exactly the same version on all computers that are involved, because otherwise differences in the game logic will cause the game to desync.

Top Quote