Latest Posts

Topic: adding to a glossary

king_of_nowhere
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-12-13, 23:12

I saw that the italian glossary is incomplete and wanted to finish it, but I'd rather not do something stupid without asking, since the glossary is somewhat more important than most strings of text.

basically, if I see a term untraslated, can I just translate him and be sure no one used that term, or it is possible someone translated that term in another way in a different place? Because it is important to use consistent names, and it would suck if I tried to set a standard whiile someone had (informally) used another one. Is there any way to check without sorting through all the strings?

Top Quote
king_of_nowhere
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-12-13, 23:33

Oh, another question: if there is a disagreement over a term, is there any forum to discuss it? (ok, maybe this one, but I haven't seen any "italian translation issues" thread here, so clearly it is not used). I'd rather not start an edit war

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2015-12-14, 06:16

Maybe you can message the other translators on Transifex and ask them to come over here?

Regarding the glossary and string consistency, you can choose to display strings from all resources at once, and then you can search them. Just lick on the resource (template) name while in translate mode.

Edited: 2015-12-14, 06:20

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote