Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: Icons for the website

wl-zocker

Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2012-04-02, 17:36

Very nice image! I'm looking forward to see how they will look at Christmas face-grin.png

But prior to that, the other images of the new website.

Nasenbaer wrote: Maybe something like if (nameofsavegame == "IAmTheWinner") openPopUpWindow("Are you sure?");

Will the window open every time? Would be annoying face-wink.png

"Only few people know how much one has to know in order to know how little one knows." - Werner Heisenberg

Top Quote
chuckw
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2012-04-02, 18:15

Nasenbaer wrote: I hope you know, that the bunnies are one of the few animals, that still did not get a 3d Model ... unfortunally

Oh, I know that all TOO well. In fact, MOST of the animals are missing 3D models. That is something I hope to rectify by Build 18.

Well besides of the fact, that those eggs look like dinosaur eggs

And why not? face-smile.png Hey, how about a tribe of Neanderthals? face-grin.png (Now we ARE getting off-topic!) face-smile-big.png

I see little people.

Top Quote
Nasenbaer
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2012-04-02, 18:46

chuckw wrote: Oh, I know that all TOO well. In fact, MOST of the animals are missing 3D models. That is something I hope to rectify by Build 18.

Oh sorry, that was not meant to be a "pusher" for you, but a wink to SirVer for why a super awesome easter bunny is most likely too far away. :) Sorry if my sentence was misstakeable.

And why not? Hey, how about a tribe of Neanderthals? (Now we ARE getting off-topic!)

Oh yeah face-grin.png ... this finally explains all the mammoth heads lying around on nearly ever Widelands map face-grin.png

Building set (all only placeable on mining fields): "headquarters cave", "mammoth-leather-peltmonger cave", "mammoth-tusk-ivory-carver cave" and not to forget the "keeper-of-the-flame cave" face-wink.png

Top Quote
chuckw
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2012-04-02, 20:35

Nasenbaer wrote:

chuckw wrote: Oh, I know that all TOO well. In fact, MOST of the animals are missing 3D models. That is something I hope to rectify by Build 18.

Oh sorry, that was not meant to be a "pusher" for you, but a wink to SirVer for why a super awesome easter bunny is most likely too far away. Sorry if my sentence was misstakeable.

No apology necessary. I didn't take it as a "pusher", just a recognition of the fact that there are still a LOT of graphics development opportunities for anyone who wishes to try their hand at it. face-smile.png

And why not? Hey, how about a tribe of Neanderthals? (Now we ARE getting off-topic!)

Oh yeah ... this finally explains all the mammoth heads lying around on nearly ever Widelands map Building set (all only placeable on mining fields): "headquarters cave", "mammoth-leather-peltmonger cave", "mammoth-tusk-ivory-carver cave" and not to forget the "keeper-of-the-flame cave"

I will have to sharpen my skills at portraying realistic fur and pelts, not to mention hair. face-grin.png

I see little people.

Top Quote
SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2012-04-03, 10:18

I hope you know, that the bunnies are one of the few animals, that still did not get a 3d Model ... unfortunally

Ahh, no please. Those are the last graphics that I made that still remain. And they are so cute.

Very nice chuck! Happy eastern everyone.

Top Quote
chuckw
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2012-04-03, 21:38

Play Day (perhaps?) face-smile.png

play

I see little people.

Top Quote
Venatrix
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2012-04-03, 22:15

Cool. face-grin.png

Here one can finally see the hairstyle of the Atlanteans. face-wink.png

Two is the oddest prime.

Top Quote
Venatrix
Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2012-04-03, 22:35

Another thing about icons on the website: There was a discussion about the "unread posts" icons quite some time ago. Is there someone, who could provide better alternatives for them?

Two is the oddest prime.

Top Quote
chuckw
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2012-04-03, 23:59

Media News (maybe?)

media

I see little people.

Top Quote
Venatrix
Ranking