Currently Online

Latest Posts

Topic: how many would rather go back to the old worker icons?

GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-12-13, 09:29

No, we can't do responsive menus. We have a Box construct to make things a bit more flexible, but I have to convert all the screens first before we can really get to work - with the current development builds, if you hit the F key in the starting menus, you will notice that some screens will relayout themselves properly and others won't.

I have actually finished programming most of them, but they are all still waiting for a code review slot, so they probably won't all make it into the next version.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
Ex-Member
Ranking
Widelands-Forum-Junkie
Posted at: 2018-01-15, 10:34

I jusy uploaded a test branch for Innkeepers, I tried some new worker images to see if they look better, any feedback welcome. If agreed I could update other images in this style, or try something different.

Top Quote
teppo

Ranking
Tribe Member
Posted at: 2018-01-16, 06:29

GunChleoc wrote:

I have actually finished programming most of them, but they are all still waiting for a code review slot, so they probably won't all make it into the next version.

??? (emphasis in quotation is mine)

Is a new release freeze scheduled into near future? Should info like that be posted into front page?

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-16, 07:59

teppo wrote:

Is a new release freeze scheduled into near future? Should info like that be posted into front page?

There is nothing planned, afaik. The List of open bugs for build20 is still huge. At least switching to the new font renderer has to be finished before we can think of a feature freeze, imho.

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
kaputtnik
Version: current master
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-16, 08:11

Tinker wrote:

I jusy uploaded a test branch for Innkeepers, I tried some new worker images to see if they look better, any feedback welcome. If agreed I could update other images in this style, or try something different.

Can you please provide a link to that branch? Not all people do know how to find it on launchpad. Thanks face-smile.png

Fight simulator for Widelands:
https://wide-fighter.netlify.app/

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-17, 14:53

Code review is here: https://code.launchpad.net/~weedfreak/widelands/Innkeeper_upgrade/+merge/336090 which also includes a link to an AppVeyor build.

There are a few more projects that I would like to get in for Build 20 - e.g. we have dropdowns in the Multiplayer game setup, but not in Single Player, which makes for bad UI.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote