Latest Posts

Topic: Empire Mission 4

GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-05, 12:27

Once a merge request is up, you can also grab the AppVeyor build - this is only needed if there are changes in C++ though that are not in trunk yet.

Good catch on the Arena - Colosseum bit. Hessenfarmer, could you make a new branch for us?

There is also a suggestion on Transifex to change

Ave Saledus. On the one hand you are right, it really is a delight to see our homeland again. But on the other hand. I have the impression that something went deeply wrong here.

to

Ave, Saledus! On the one hand you are right, it really is a delight to see our homeland again. But on the other hand, I have the impression that something went deeply wrong here.

This fixes and improves the punctuation.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-05, 15:01

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

Well, I don't use Launchpad...

Well, you don't have to necessarily. You could just download the mission file from the launchpad homepage directly, or I could send it to you via PM if you ask me to do so. Or I could provide the data dir on my dropbox. So if you are willing to test any further mission of me, we could find a solution.

Okay. I didn't know that downloading is enough. By the way, does that also work with the frisian files?

By the way, the scenario map contains rocks with snow on it. Looks not logical in my opinion face-wink.png

Indeed that would not be locgical, but I haven't created any in empire 04. I really did recheck the whole map. Are you sure you saw this in empire 04 named "surprise, surprise"? If yes please give me the coordinates to correct it.

Yes, but I think that you don't need the coordinates: I'm talking about the big rock field in the nearby north. It seems to contain rocks from all 4 world types, so also from the winter worlds, and the big ones of them have snow on it, don't they?

GunChleoc wrote:

Once a merge request is up, you can also grab the AppVeyor build - this is only needed if there are changes in C++ though that are not in trunk yet.

Okay

Good catch on the Arena - Colosseum bit.

Thx

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-05, 17:45

There is a second string that needs fixing:

Build a training camp and upgrade the colosseum

should be

Build a training camp and enhance the arena

Frisians will work the same, but it depends on a C++ change that is still waiting for review.

You can grab https://ci.appveyor.com/project/widelands-dev/widelands/build/_widelands_dev_widelands_bug_1731652_worker_plant_attribute-2731 which is the engine change, and then get the Frisian branch for the data directory.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-06, 18:29

GunChleoc wrote: Hessenfarmer, could you make a new branch for us?

Ok, I will do that probably I will combine all the fixes in one branch including the small fixes for empire mission 3.

Top Quote
hessenfarmer
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-06, 20:37

WorldSavior wrote:

Yes, but I think that you don't need the coordinates: I'm talking about the big rock field in the nearby north. It seems to contain rocks from all 4 world types, so also from the winter worlds, and the big ones of them have snow on it, don't they?

Wow, you really have very good eyes, catching every little detail! You are rigth there are rocks with snow on it. I must have taken the wrong row of rocks. Will fix this together with the other things. Many thanks for reporting.

If it is not too much a hassle for you, perhaps you could consider creating a launchpad account. You don't need to use bazaar and launchpad to download the files, although it is easier to do so, but for the community it would be an asset to have you in the posititon to report and comment on bugs as well as on branches. So please consider doing so. Although we have been on different opinions in the past in this forum, I really would appreciate to have your talents in playing and testing and your sense for the details in the bug reporting chain at least.

Best regards hessenfarmer

Edited: 2018-01-06, 20:37

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2018-01-08, 18:51

hessenfarmer wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

Wow, you really have very good eyes, catching every little detail!

Thanks. Or maybe I just looked very closely at those rocks once when I tried to find out which sort fits well to which "climate zone" face-wink.png

You are rigth there are rocks with snow on it. I must have taken the wrong row of rocks. Will fix this together with the other things. Many thanks for reporting.

You're welcome

If it is not too much a hassle for you, perhaps you could consider creating a launchpad account. You don't need to use bazaar and launchpad to download the files, although it is easier to do so, but for the community it would be an asset to have you in the posititon to report and comment on bugs as well as on branches. So please consider doing so. Although we have been on different opinions in the past in this forum, I really would appreciate to have your talents in playing and testing and your sense for the details in the bug reporting chain at least.

Best regards hessenfarmer

I've already considered that, but I dislike the terms of service and privacy policy of "Canonical" so much that I decided to not doing so.

But nevertheless I read a lot of bug reports and I could write in the forum if I had to say something face-wink.png

And maybe I could take more looks at branches...

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote