Latest Posts

Topic: Sub-tournament

WorldSavior
Version: Recent tournament version
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-12-06, 20:49

einstein13 wrote:

After watching the replay I realized, that at the end your soldiers production was a bit broken. Not every dungeon & labyrinth were working. Of course it was nothing against my loses. I codun't win anyway. face-smile.png

Yes, I stopped most of my trainingssites. But I think that it was a good move: Doing this increased the amount of wares a lot, so I could start to expand much better. I should have done it earlier face-wink.png

Wanted to save the world, then I got widetracked

Top Quote
einstein13
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-12-06, 22:26

WorldSavior wrote:

einstein13 wrote:

After watching the replay I realized, that at the end your soldiers production was a bit broken. Not every dungeon & labyrinth were working. Of course it was nothing against my loses. I codun't win anyway. face-smile.png

Yes, I stopped most of my trainingssites. But I think that it was a good move: Doing this increased the amount of wares a lot, so I could start to expand much better. I should have done it earlier ;-)

So there was a chance to win with you. But it was rather 10% than 80% face-wink.png I was developing my economy to handle at least 3 trainingsites at 100%. Probably I have to test if I still can do that! Then I will tell if it was a possibility to win with you face-wink.png

einstein13
calculations & maps packages: http://wuatek.no-ip.org/~rak/widelands/
backup website files: http://kartezjusz.ddns.net/upload/widelands/

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-12-07, 15:13

einstein13 wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

einstein13 wrote:

Yes, I stopped most of my trainingssites. But I think that it was a good move: Doing this increased the amount of wares a lot, so I could start to expand much better. I should have done it earlier ;-)

So there was a chance to win with you. But it was rather 10% than 80% face-wink.png

Isn't that still too optimistic? face-wink.png

I was developing my economy to handle at least 3 trainingsites at 100%. Probably I have to test if I still can do that! Then I will tell if it was a possibility to win with you ;)

If you have 3 trainingssites, at least one of it must be a colosseum. So this means that your production would be not bigger than 2 trainings camps. And 2 trainings camps are slower than 2 dungeons, even if the dungeons have only 80% productivity. And I had 3 of those dungeons which I could have let work again - and already a really big army face-wink.png

Top Quote
einstein13
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-12-08, 00:51

WorldSavior wrote:

einstein13 wrote:

So there was a chance to win with you. But it was rather 10% than 80% face-wink.png

I just mention our talk, when I assumed two scenarios: small chances to win with you (10% is only the name here) and huge chances to win with you (80% is just the name here). I can't calculate any probability/chances of win for both of us.

I was developing my economy to handle at least 3 trainingsites at 100%. Probably I have to test if I still can do that! Then I will tell if it was a possibility to win with you ;)

If you have 3 trainingssites, at least one of it must be a colosseum. So this means that your production would be not bigger than 2 trainings camps.

For me "trainingsite" means colloseum + training camp in one place, so that they can produce fully promoted soldiers at once. It will be much faster (~50%) than 2 pairs of labirynt + dungeon.

einstein13
calculations & maps packages: http://wuatek.no-ip.org/~rak/widelands/
backup website files: http://kartezjusz.ddns.net/upload/widelands/

Top Quote
WorldSavior
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-12-08, 15:03

einstein13 wrote:

WorldSavior wrote:

einstein13 wrote:

I just mention our talk, when I assumed two scenarios: small chances to win with you (10% is only the name here) and huge chances to win with you (80% is just the name here). I can't calculate any probability/chances of win for both of us.

Okay...

If you have 3 trainingssites, at least one of it must be a colosseum. So this means that your production would be not bigger than 2 trainings camps.

For me "trainingsite" means colloseum + training camp in one place, so that they can produce fully promoted soldiers at once. It will be much faster (~50%) than 2 pairs of labirynt + dungeon.

I don't see that. My calculation tells me that an economy with 3 trainingscamps can "produce" fully promoted soldiers not even 10% faster than a full economy with 2 labyrinths... And I wouldn't be surprised if the bigger power of atlantean elite-soldiers could equalize 10% face-wink.png

And I had such an economy with 3 labyrinths and it would have been possible to increase it by 33%...

Top Quote