Latest Posts

Topic: Heavy double trident

Astuur
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-03-30, 10:25

I am just thinking about the atlantean weapons. A trident is a stabbing weapon. In contrast to axes weight does not bring any advantage, but just slows you down. Can anybody come up with a more logical improvement from the double trident?

Being no programmer, I apologize for all my suggestions that imply undue workload and for other misjudgements due to lack of expertise or relevant skills.
I am on Win32, have no means to compile, and rely on prefabricated distributions (Thanks to Tino).

Top Quote
SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-04-08, 09:39

They are magical. The whole tribe is. So it's fitting as it is I think.

Top Quote
Astuur
Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-04-09, 11:26

I see face-wink.png

So that's what you get from eating so much fish ... nust give a try myself..

But kidding aside -- if they are indeed magical, should there not be some spiritual component to reflect this in the game. There could be many ways to do so. How about a temple where some mana refreshing beverage is prepared for the mines? Anyhow I never quite liked the idea that Atlanteans go without drinking.

Being no programmer, I apologize for all my suggestions that imply undue workload and for other misjudgements due to lack of expertise or relevant skills.
I am on Win32, have no means to compile, and rely on prefabricated distributions (Thanks to Tino).

Top Quote
SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-04-09, 16:01

I always wanted to include the magical aspect of the atlanteans in some freaking research the could do. Like flying shoes, so they can cross some water tiles or so. But alas, that didn't happen so far

Top Quote