Latest Posts

Topic: clang-format vs Codecheck.py

Tibor

Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-09-18, 18:27

Hi,

I have a feeling that something has changed with Codecheck settings lately, because I am getting formatting errors everywhere.

Clang-format used to remove any issues in formatting and now it leaves/causes a lot of issues with Codecheck.

Am I right, or something is wrong with my setup?

Top Quote
GunChleoc
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-09-19, 13:10

I think that I removed all the conflicting codecheck rules face-confused.png

If you have no idea what's wrong, best post a branch and a codecheck log, so hat we can have a look.

Busy indexing nil values

Top Quote
Tibor

Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-09-20, 19:16

The branch is lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_differentiation, and I got a lot of warnings like:

/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/map_io/map_loader.h:39: No space after opening brace allowed!
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/map_io/map_loader.h:55: No space after opening brace allowed!
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/graphic/text/font_set.cc:174: Bad indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/graphic/text/font_set.cc:175: Bad indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/graphic/text/font_set.cc:176: Bad indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/graphic/text/font_set.cc:177: Bad indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/profile/profile.h:62: Missing padding for operator. Needs a space before and after.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/profile/profile.h:66: Missing padding for operator. Needs a space before and after.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/profile/profile.h:67: Missing padding for operator. Needs a space before and after.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/profile/profile.h:182: No space after opening brace allowed!
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/ui_basic/unique_window.h:58: Missing padding for operator. Needs a space before and after.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/wui/plot_area.cc:50: Use tabs for indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/wui/plot_area.cc:240: Bad indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/wui/plot_area.cc:274: Bad indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/wui/plot_area.cc:277: Bad indentation.
/var/widelands2/BZR/ai_differentiation/src/editor/ui_menus/tool_place_immovable_options_menu.cc:60: No space after opening brace allowed!

All that are files I had not touched... I am going to propose for merge soon and we will see if problem is only here, or also CI will report it...

Top Quote
Tibor

Topic Opener
Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2017-09-20, 19:28

Oh, forget it, it seems to be a messed branch...

Top Quote