Latest Posts

Topic: building mines

itachisxeyes

Topic Opener
Ranking
Just found this site
Posted at: 2009-11-21, 23:15

i'm wondering if its enough to send your geologist out and then have him hammer signs in the ground. is there more two mining then that? sorry i just started playing like yesterday and am getting used to the game...

Top Quote
RWise

Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-12-02, 13:55

Yes build the appropriate mine, coal mine where coal is found (black) iron (red) gold (yellow) blue (water)(well) marble/stone (white) grey (nothing there) Edit: these are barbarian colors, may vary some on others,,,,, haven't been there yet,,,

Edited: 2009-12-02, 13:56

Top Quote
eastwind
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2010-02-22, 13:49

RWise wrote: Yes build the appropriate mine, coal mine where coal is found (black) iron (red) gold (yellow) blue (water)(well) marble/stone (white) grey (nothing there) Edit: these are barbarian colors, may vary some on others,,,,, haven't been there yet,,,

Ahhh, Now I understand why it says to send the geologist before you build the mine face-smile.png Thanks for that face-smile.png

But what an awsome game. I started playing it at about 6pm and couldn't turn off my puta. When it got to 4am I thought I should get some sleep. I decided to leave my puta running.... I woke up again at about 10am and couldn't help myself. Back on the box till 11pm. I had to shut it down so I could go to sleep and do some work today. This is worse than cigarettes and wiskey. But at least it is free face-smile.png Thanks for all the work people. When I get some extra pay I will make a donation face-smile.png

EastWind

Edited: 2010-02-22, 14:00

Hi guys, EastWind here. I am a fan of Widelands. I have started my own website promoting the game with a link to this site.

Top Quote