Latest Posts

Topic: Editing the Wiki: Protocol?

madtumat

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-03-12, 23:59

Hi again!

I am not sure about wiki editing protocol. I started an area to build a page for sharing information on customizing a game using conf files, but I am not sure where it belongs. Should this be in the Game Development area or somewhere else?

Also, do I simply add html codes to create a new page, or should a wikimaster do that to create an editable page?

Perhaps this is something that can simply be done in the forums.

I like to share as I learn, and I am interested in learning other commands for buildings, objects, bobs, and other things.

Maddy

Top Quote
SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-03-13, 20:52

Hi madtumat,

have a look at the WikiSyntax Page. You should find al info you need there. If not, just give a call here again ,)

!SirVer

Top Quote
madtumat

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-03-14, 00:58

Ok, I added a few examples to one of the Production Site pages. Perhaps these belong somewhere else.

How do I create a new page for the WikiIndex? I didn't find the commands in the WikiSyntax page or the other links, and I sure don't want to make a mess of things. I would like to see a page for WorkerCommands ....hmmm..seems there is one already! Let me go there.

Doggone it...my program crashed again.
Something wrong with the smelting works!

Maddy

Top Quote
madtumat

Topic Opener
Ranking
Pry about Widelands
Posted at: 2009-03-14, 01:33

Well, something didn't work. I attempted to put up some information in the WorkerCommands area, but it didn't seem to work. Oh well.

Top Quote
SirVer

Ranking
One Elder of Players
Posted at: 2009-03-14, 11:47

Whenever you try to access a wiki page that doesn't exist, the wiki asks if it should create the page. For example click on the next Word: WorkerCommands. You will be redirected to a page on which you can click create to make this site.

Greetings, !SirVer

Top Quote